Registration and Race Entry
All registrations and entries are online only. No registrations and race entries will be available on race day.
You must be a minimum age of 15 to compete in Handicap races. Nominated time events are suited for all ages and abilities.
- Membership + Season Race Entry: $160 (Price Reduction for 2022!) + booking fees – this includes entry to all races, excluding Mountain Classic, Marathon, Ironman, Half Marathon, Feature Race, and all teams events.
- Membership Only: $60 + booking fees
- Single Race Membership: $10 + booking fees – Race Entry must also be made into the race you wish to compete in.
- Nominated Time Events (Season): $10 + booking fees
- Life Membership and Social Membership options also available.
To race in the PCCCT, you need to have registered as a member for the current season. Membership needs to be renewed every year. Options are listed above. If registering for the Single Race Membership option, you still need to enter the race you are competing in as well as registering as a member.
- If you registered with the “Membership + Season Race Entry” option, you will automatically be entered into most races. See list at top of page for races you will need to enter individually.
- If you registered with the “Membership Only” or “Single Race Membership” option, you need to enter each race you wish to participate in. Race entries close each week on Friday at 6pm.