PCCCT COVIDSafe Plan
The PCCCT Inc have put in place the following in order to comply with current Public Health COVID -19 guidelines. This will be reviewed and adjusted as guidelines change.
In order to participate club members (runners and officials) must observe the current Public Health guidelines and the following put in place by the club. This includes accessing the website to ensure they have the appropriate information. This also applies to nominated time participants. Spectators must also observe Public Health guidelines for public places.
• This document will be published on the PCCCT website.
• Membership, race entries and payments will only be accepted via the club
• Handicaps will be published on the website the evening prior to the race and displayed on the van prior to the race.
• The race brief, including safety information and race mapping will be
published on the website the evening prior to the race and displayed on the
van prior to the race
• If a member, official or spectator is feeling unwell, including but not limited to the symptoms of COVID -19 they must not attend the race.
• If a member, official or spectator is displaying symptoms of illness they will be instructed by the President, Race Manager and or a Committee Member not to participate and to leave the race location.
• The number of people in the club van will be limited to comply with social
distancing guidelines and masks will be worn in the van when appropriate.
• The start/finish chute will be 2.5 metres wide to allow for appropriate social distancing.
• Members, officials and spectators are to maintain social distancing hand
hygiene and cough etiquette at all times when attending races.
• Members, officials and spectators are to wear masks in situations where
Public Health guidelines require them.
• Members must not spit or excrete other bodily fluids prior to, during or after racing.
• Soap, paper towel will be provided at toilet facilities at the start/finish of each race. Hand sanitiser will be provided at the start/finish of each race. A bin will be provided at the start/finish of each race.
• If Public Health advise PCCCT that any person who attended a race has
tested positive to COVID-19, PCCCT will follow the advice of Public Health.