1. Membership and entries can only be done on-line via the Club website. The link will be available on Monday 1st March.
2. Season membership is $60. Each race entry is $6 but you have the option of paying upfront for all 21 races up to 13.5km (except the team marathon). The cost is $120 and means you won’t have to enter on a weekly basis as you will be entered automatically (and you get a free race 😃). Total upfront cost = $180. The races over 13.5km (five in total), plus the team marathon, will need to be entered individually.
3. You can still pay $60 membership and then just pay the entry fee for each race you wish to run.
4. Nominated time events will be held at 9:00am. Registration for these can be done on-line only for a cost of $10. Runners must be 15 to run in the handicap events. As for recent years, 12, 13 and 14 year olds can do their nominated time in the main (handicapped) event when it is 5km or 6km.
5. Generally, entries will close at 6:00pm the Friday night before the race if you are entering week by week. Some races will have earlier entry cut-off times.
6. Handicaps will be published on the website on Saturday evening along with the pre-race briefing. These will also be available on the van on Sunday morning.
7. Most races commence at 9:30am. If you are feeling unwell do not attend the race.
8. Remember to wear your Club number on your front.
9.There is no need to wear timing chips. Only hand-timing will be used.
10. Please keep 1.5m from others and use other COVID safe practices.
11. For each race there will be prizemoney, trophies and sashes as in years prior to 2020.
12. There will also be three random draw vouchers to be drawn from all runners and volunteers involved in each race.
Presidents Report 2020 The PCCCT AGM was held last night, and the following appointments were made: Patron: Barry Ling President: Rodney Viney Vice President (2 positions): Malcom Nutting & Mark Saint-John Secretary: Not filled, will Read more…