1. Your 2 favourite club races.
My two favourite races are Stanley 8km and the half marathon.
2. Which club race/races have you won?
I have won the half marathon and the Molly Malones 6km at Devonport.
3. Your running tips
Thomas always tells me to lift my knees.
4. Do you prefer running road or trail?
I prefer road running.
5. Do you have a training partner/group?
My training partners are my father David and Andrew.
6. Your favourite spot locally you like to run
I enjoying running the river track in Wynyard and along the Wynyard foreshore.
7. Do you have any running goals when things get back to normality?
When things get back to normal I’d like to have another go at the 25km Gone Nuts course.
8. What is the longest distance you have run?
The longest distance I have run is the PCCCT club marathon.
9. Other interests/sports
Other sports I enjoy are horse riding and triathlons. Other interests away from sport are my pet dog, cats, rabbits and chooks.
10. When did you start running with the club?
I started running with the PCCCT in 2012 a week after my brother Thomas began and the same time as my father David.
11. What is something about you most people wouldn’t know?
When I was little I really wanted to be a jump rope for heart demonstration girl.
12. If you could go on holiday anywhere, where would you go and what would you do?
I’d like to check out Antarctica. I think It would be lovely to check out the wildlife.
(Kelly and Rod)